Sunday 14 September 2014

Style | Mono Checks


Hi guys,
  
So September means two things: the arrival of fashion week and (more importantly) my birthday! Yey!

I headed to the shops last week, for the first time in ages, with the intention of getting some ideas for my birthday wish list. However this coat jumped out at me and I just had to get it there and then.






 
It’s from River Island and is perfect for the coming colder weather. I am obsessed with this black and white check print, which seems to be all over the high street at the moment. 

I thought it would go with most outfits as well as making a statement on its own.
I have styled it with a simple comfy day dress from Boohoo, statement necklace from Zara, a cute fedora from Primark and chunky boots from Topshop.







What coat are you investing in this autumn/winter? 





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with that coat! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I fell in love with it! Ah thank you! Your blog is so beautiful! x

      Delete
  2. what a gorgeous coat, i love the print too!

    becky,

    accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig