Thursday 18 August 2016

Lifestyle | Breakfast at Evelyn's Cafe in Manchester



If there's one meal I wouldn't dream of missing, it's breakfast!
  It's by far my favourite and I love finding new places to eat and experience it, so when we stumbled upon Evelyn's cafe one rainy Sunday morning I was in my element.

 




The interior is cool and industrial with plenty of plants and books on a back drop of exposed brick, making it feel like a stylish New York apartment. We were the first ones in just after it opened at 10 am so got a table overlooking the open kitchens. 

I was impressed with the menu which offered a good range from cooked eggs to yogurts and fruits. Everything was freshly made in front of us and there was an emphasis on organic, healthy and quality ingredients, which I loved.
 





Evelyn's is located in the Northern Quarter of Manchester, just off Tibb Street. Check out their website and menu here.

Where do you like to go for breakfast in Manchester? 
Any recommendations?

Anna 
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig